5 Steps in Our Manufacturing Process
author: Jiesheng Hardware
We work under our ISO 9001 certifications. We operate on specialized equipment with validated processes to ensure consistent, quality-driven work.
Vendor relationships shouldn't be complicated. We're with you every step of the way so that there’s never any miscommunications or mishaps. That's world-class collaboration on world-class machined parts.
Step 1: Consultation & Quote
It all starts with a quote. Tell us about your project, and we'll listen carefully to assess your needs and begin working on a customized solution.
Step 2: Design
Feel free to bring us your CAD drawings. We can design parts for you from scratch.
Step 3: Production
We set up the machinery, write the code, and put your job into production. This is where the magic happens.
Step 4: Quality Assurance
Once we've machined your components, they go through a final, rigorous validation and quality assurance.
Step 5: Delivery
The final step is delivering your product directly to your facility, plant, or factory. You take it from there.
Our metal machining services use superior CNC turning centers, lathes, and milling equipment. We specialize in a range of materials, including aluminum, stainless steel, steel alloys, brass, copper, and bronze.
Contact us today for an estimate and to learn more!
- Jiesheng Hardware to Exhibit at the National Hardware Show Jan 31 – Feb 2, 2023, booth SL8091 2022-10-26 187
- CNC Machining Services for Automotive Industry 2022-01-13 352
- CNC Machining Services for Oil and Gas Industries 2022-01-12 271
- CNC Machining Services for Transportation Industry 2022-01-12 259
- CNC Machining Services for Aerospace Industry 2022-01-12 264
- CNC Machining Services for Security Devices 2022-01-11 284
- CNC Machining Services for Electronics Industry 2022-01-10 263
- CNC Machining Services for 3D Printer and CNC Router 2022-01-10 252
- CNC Machining Services for Lighting Industry 2022-01-07 241
- CNC Machining Services for Medical Device 2022-01-06 241
- 3D Printer Eccentric Nut and CNC Router Spindle Mount Manufacturer 2022-01-05 145
- Meet the CNC machining team in Jiesheng hardware 2021-12-21 125
- The role of aluminum parts in lighting accessories 2021-12-21 131
- How to machining brass parts to be more precision? 2021-12-21 124
- Precision stainless steel shafts for Medical & Robots Area 2021-12-21 121
- Exploring JeaSnn CNC machining service and Metal Products. 2021-12-21 124